Tuesday 5 November 2013

(✎) Stop Motion Animation Film Review Assignment

Part 1: Review

DOT. Worlds' smallest stop-motion animation.
The Film

The Making of :


My Comment :
     Hello. Before I am going too far, I just want to say that this Stop - Motion Animation is very inspiring and wonderful. Why?.. Because I saw how the artists are taking this project seriously. This Stop Motion is so tiny, they actually did a great job like when they tried to apply the colour to the girl, I think that part was very hard because if we do it, we have to be patient, neat, and careful of what we are doing and even the girl is not just one but MORE! So in the end, I learned many things from this Animation. I learned to be patient, neat, creative, making new ideas, and confident.

Part 2: Inspired Stop - Motion

Coraline

The Making Of:

There you go, Coraline...
      My favorite all the time Stop - Motion is Coraline. Coraline is a 2009 American stop-motion 3D horror/fantasy film based on Neil Gaiman's 2002 novel of the same name. It was produced by Laika and distributed by Focus Features. Written and directed by Henry Selick, it was released widely in United States theaters on February 6, 2009, after a world premiere at the Portland International Film Festival. The film was made with Gaiman's approval and cooperation. I really like this Stop - Motion not just for the professionalism but also the idea and techniques. They did it very well done. 
 Source: Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment