Thursday 19 September 2013

(✎)Rhythm/Repetition Assignment


Hello, so these are the assignments:

Dynamic Rhythm:



Steady Rhythm:


How I created them:

     In this section, I am going to talk about how I created the "Steady" and "Dynamic" rhythm/repetition in Illustrator. So first of all, I created these rhythms by just my random thought that I didn’t think  before. After that I created several lines that lined vertically on the bottom and also on the top. After I lined them and knew the pattern. I tried to recreated and organized them to make them more balanced. After that for the “Steady” rhythm I just went directly to make changes for each lines like, change the sizes, thickness, and distances, and make some spaces between each of them to create a “negative space” lines. And for the “Dynamic” rhythm, I recreated the lines and changed the distance and size between the bottom’s lines and the top’s lines to create a space. After I changed the distance, size and made a space, then I created four shapes which is circles in the middle that went from left to right, and then because they are shapes, so I had to cut some of their points and lines using the “scissors tool” in Illustrator to create more effects. And after I worked on those, then I started to tweak the thickness, qualities, types, and the positions, to make them look balanced and pleasing to the eye. So that’s all, that was my work so far. Thanks for reading! and sorry for the typos.

No comments:

Post a Comment